Engineering Services: Experience that Benefits Manufacturers Woodworker
Precision Process brings extensive knowledge and experience to every engineering project. With a team versed in mechanical, electrical, chemical, and electrochemical engineering processes, Precision Process can concept, prototype, design, and implement solutions for the most difficult engineering challenges.
The engineering team sees beyond the specifications and provides value in equipment design, control systems, material selection, and overall process flow to design efficient, cost effective systems.
Engineering Knowledge that Crosses Boundaries
Our experience spans designing electroplating and chemical process equipment, as well as general automation equipment. This depth of experience benefits customers in both realms:
- Electroplating equipment can include automation where it typically hasn’t in the past. Equipment can be designed to leverage efficiencies perfected in the factory automation field but not generally used in the electroplating industry.
- General automation equipment can incorporate better materials, such as plastics, found in the electroplating equipment that allow easier maintenance, better compatibility, and corrosion resistance.
Designing Controls for Equipment New and Old
Precision Process designs and implements control systems for new and existing equipment. These services include:
- Developing wiring schematics
- Selecting electrical components
- Programming PLC (programmable logic controllers) and HMI (human machine interface) software
Not only does Precision Process implement control systems for new equipment, but it retrofits and upgrades control systems into existing equipment. This can include Precision Process’s Automotion suite or other third party systems.
Project Management Services
Precision Process manages projects from the ground up by developing schedules, holding design review meetings, tracking change requests, managing milestones, and much more. This attention to detail ensures your engineering projects are on time and within budget.
Contact Precision Process to learn more about engineering and manufacturing services.